I offer therapy for individual adults, adolescents, couples and families. I have extensive experience in the treatment of women and girls.
Depending on your circumstances, length of treatment varies. I provide both long- and shorter-term therapy. Shorter-term therapy can be used to address specific difficulties and to connect you to other resources, if that seems appropriate. Regardless of length of treatment, with your permission, I am happy to collaborate with other sources of support in your life (physicians, psychiatrists, group or couples’ counselors, etc) to facilitate effective care.
Issues you can contact me about:
- Anxiety and difficulty controlling worry
- Major life changes
- Grief and loss
- Relationships and familial conflict
- Eating & food Issues
- Mood lability, including irritability and mood swings
- Identity issues, including LGBT issues
- Improved communication and coping skills
- Self-esteem and self-acceptance
- Women’s issues